With a career in Accounting, Audit and Finance spanning a period of over 16 years, I now manage my own audit firm and consulting company which offers me the opportunity to utilize my professional financial expertise, extensive business experience, and ability to interact with clients and the business community (in general) on a worldwide basis. . I also aspire to build a successful and challenging career in a competitive atmosphere.My working attitude can best be described with the following keywords: a direct approach, a lot of attention towards people, a strong vision, strong analytical insight, clear communication, a lot of knowledge and working experience (with a desire to share these), creativity, focus on result and above all a lot of enthusiasm. In the many years I have been acting in this line of work I have proved to be able to handle rapidly changing environments.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Our firm closely works with the Directorate of Taxpayer Services and Education, Tanzania Revenue Authority in strengthening the departments current capacity, and improving taxpayer knowledge and compliance.
- We are the fore front of technical updates and know how with the National Board of Accountants and Auditors to ensure that our services reflect current developments in the fields of international financial reporting and auditing standards.
- We hold regular in-house training sessions to ensure that our skills and technical expertise remain sharp and to the mark.
- Our firm has recently implemented use of Private Company Auditing Software (PCAS) procured from CCH (A Wolter Kluwer Business) (www.cch.co.uk). This ensures that our audit team effectively deploys computer aided auditing techniques (CAATs) in the course of offering audit and assurance services to our clients.
- We work closely with the University of Dar es Salaam Business School (UDSM BS) in providing career counselling services and support to students. These include: Practical training, graduate internship programs and motivational talks and training.